Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello my CMD Family! My sister and I went to the....

Ma Betty in MO

Bunker, MO Alumni School Reunion today and I hadn't been there for quite some time! It was her 50th and this year would be my 61st since graduating....Her graduation class (the ones who attended) had a nice time seeing each other again, as well as all classes graduation in the years ending with 4....from 1944 to 2014! I saw some of the people I knew, including one former class mate and his wife! Couldn't climb the bleachers any more, so sat on the bottom one and then made my way down several steps slowly...holding to the iron railings to eat our lunch which was good! Carolyn paid for the membership dues and dinner tickets for both of us and drove to Bunker, MO to attend! We had a good time but tired, especially me...my legs don't work too well and my left hip keeps trying to give out on me and gives me pain, so I have to be very careful!

The sale of the Duplex, Unit B, is progressing and shouldn't be long until we close and I am able to move in! I have really been blessed, as they let me have a couple of nice shelves attached to the L.R. wall above the really nice Oak Entertainment Center they let me have also and then I wanted to purchase their dinette and 4 chairs set that matches the wooden kitchen cabinets and they didn't know if they wanted to sell it or not, as it belonged to the man's mother and the children's grandmother, but they allowed me to buy it for $50.00, also they are leaving 3 kitchen stools; so to say that I'm blessed is an understatement! God is so good to me and Jesus is also, for I pray to my Heavenly Father in His name and give glory, praise and Thank You for all my Lord and Savior does for me! Even finding a nice place that I was able to afford to purchase! After the home inspection, they are going to fix all that is needing to be repaired and have done some already! Ceramic floor in LR by doorway was repaired by a Christian Carpeting Co.....at the end of their billing, they said, Thank you and God Bless to the owner, who paid for the repairs! I am so thankful for all that He does for me by protection and provisions! Praise the Lord, for He is Good and is Good all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma

Sounds like GOD is really taking care of you Ma. Glad to hear all the good things happening in your life.

Thanks Martin and not only what I've posted but my realtor lady and I have been friends for a long time and have done business together in the past when I bought a house in 2008 in Cuba and then sold it in 2010, because of my brother's illness and death, so she is having the Master Bedroom painted for me from a dark blue to an Ivory color and paying for it herself! She is a nice lady and terrific realtor and we get along very fine with her making sure all repairs and etc. are done before closing according to what was discovered by home inspection and I'm having a termite inspection, too; therefore, I pray all is okay when I take possession of the duplex! God is very good and I love Jesus and Praise His holy name and Thank Him for everything whether good or bad, for it is in the bad times that my faith increases and to know how good He really is to me and all His own! :clapping: :angel: Ma

Thanks Travis and there are more problems with my daughter and her husband, so all is not peace but God is with me and I have endured and overcome many things with the other house needing repairs and too many bills to pay along with very high RE Taxes....in all though I have grown closer to God and lean on Jesus more and more....even for Tami and her many problems, as I pray for her to keep her faith and to trust in and lean on Jesus, too! We don't have anyone to lean on and trust but Jesus in this world of sin that's getting worse day by day, but God is real and Jesus lives, so let us give Him the praise and glory in all things no matter what! Thank You, Jesus, for Your tender mercies and grace and answering our prayers for ourselves and loved ones! Amen! :angel: Ma

Looks like many Blessings! God is good

Glad to hear all is working out for you Ma Betty. I haven't been here for awhile as I have been very sick again and in the hospital. However, I think of you often and wonder how
things are working out for you. Take care and God Bless You.

Thanks Theresa, but so sorry to hear about your being very ill and in the hospital again! You are in my prayers for renewed health and to be healed completely soon for your good and for God's purpose, for He loves you with an everlasting love and Jesus' virtuous healing touch will be upon you in God's timing and according to His plans! I believe His plans are for you to live without pain for many years yet to be serving Him faithfully while witnessing and helping others to know Jesus' sweet, sweet love, also!

My prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, Please move upon Theresa right now and give her renewed strength and wellness in Your healing virtue and relieve any pain or illness that she may be suffering with and help make her strong in body, mind, soul and spirit, for it is not Your will that we be sick by Jesus' taking everyones' pain, sorrow and suffering upon the Cross of Calvary; and so we give You the praise and the glory for all that You do for her and in helping each of Your own to have healththy bodies and godly wisdom to continue living on earth and in having eternal life with You forever more! We give You thanks, our Lord and Savior, for Your tender mercies and grace to keep us protected and provided for in every way while in our mortal bodies and then may we stay ready, watching and waiting for Your coming to catch us away whether dead in our graves or alive in our mortal bodies! Please dear Father save those who will be saved, including our lost loved ones and then Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yes He is and well you do know by God's goodness to you and your family! May God bless and keep on blessing you, your family and each of us, who are His children and faithful saints! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Bro Harold, and I pray your wife is doing better and our prayers for her renewed health and strength are being answered by our dear, loving Savior and Lord, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you MA I really appreciated your prayer here and all others. I'm having a terrible time with my Blood Pressure just going into stroke stage since I went on the new heart medicine which really helped my heart beat. All the doctors say that drug has NO affect on BP at all but something is really messing with mine. They moved me from one hospital to another an hour and half away the other night and they totally lost my BP in the ambulance then they finally got a reading of 42/22 and the lady with me was yelling at the driver to drive faster because she was losing me. Thanks again for all your prayers. I have faith in them and in our God.

You are welcome, Sister Theresa, and my prayers are still with you and God answers according to His plans for you and since you are saved to enter eternal glory with Jesus there is no fear in dying, but we want you to live and He does also, so you can be of service, but if He wants you Home with Him, than it shall be thus so! Just keep leaning on and trusting in Jesus and He will renew your strength to keep living on earth or to take you Home for no more suffering and pain in the illnesses you are having in your mortal body! I pray for God's will to allow you to be healed in Jesus' name or completely healed forever! We love you and are praying for you, so don't give up and keep believing Jesus is the Great Physician and is healing you for your serving Him more and more! Amen! :angel: Ma