Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello my friends...Hope you are all well and blessed in Jesus' name! Can't post much until I learn more! Thanks for my gift...I will learn or ? Ma

when I'm feeling a lot better although weak and light-headed as yet and learn how to use this Lap Top and Windows 8 program....I keep losing the screen I'm on and have to try and find it again....one thing I can't think clearly so make lots of mistakes in trying to learn and use it, but I thank you all for helping me to have a Computer to post with and use the Internet! May God bless you and all my friends! Amen! Ma

for being alive and still able to do some things without help! He is full of grace and mercy and I am truly blessed by Him and my dear friends! PTL and Amen! Ma

Hi Ma Betty, I've heard so many good things about you and it's good to see you back on the forum. Hope you're feeling better day by day! HH, Nancy

who are so nice to this older ill easily confused lady! I really appreciate the gift of this Lap Top but it and Windows 8 is very difficult for me to learn because I have a headache most of the time and can"t remember what I need to do next and my pass words! I sleep a lot and take pain pills a lot just to keep functioning, but Praise the Lord He is with me and I know He helps me! Thanks again and will try to post whenever I can be aware enough to do so! Love ya all in Christ's love, Ma! :)