Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hello, question on v3i purchase

I am not sure you can get a price break, I would call Whites or an authorized dealer unless you find someone that is reputable to buy a used one. I know one thing you won't be disappointed when you do buy it.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been looking to try another machine. Had my share of minelabs. I used my wifes idx pro the other day and found a silver dime 15 minutes of hunting. I have a T2 se now, great machine but would like to try a v3i. If anyone has one they would like to sell let me know. Thanks sean

when I went to buy my V3I I was going to buy new but Mary at whites gave me a local dealers number that had some refurbished v3i and I ended up getting mine for 1100 w/wireless head phones, rechargeable battery pack, regular battery pack and a full 2 year warranty. the V3I I received was packaged like a new md and had not one scratch on it, it looked to be a new machine, even a coil with no scratches just a little dirt on the shaft they missed. If this is a option you might like to look into, you can call Mary at whites and she will give you a number for a dealer with these refurbished machines. I bought mine last Nov.( a year ago and love it) not positive the price will be the same but a great deal and I could never tell it was not new. hope this might help you save a little.

Everyone in your area will know when it arrives, the weather always takes a turn, if your stuck indoors there will be plenty of time to burn the hair off the cat.