Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello To All

TreasureDigger

I haven't been on the forum for a couple of weeks now. Wanted to say thank you to those who prayed for my mother (and our situation) when she broke her hip. I see that I have missed 343 posts while I was gone! No way of catching up on that. Guess I'll just start anew.

Lisa

I know I ahven`t been here long but, welcome back

How bout an update on mom for the gang here? Good to see ya back.

Thank you! And you have been here plenty long enough to be a part of our family! :)

Lisa

Thanks Martin!

Lisa

The hip surgery went amazingly well! A lot of people were praying and we give God the glory for it! She did develop pneumonia but that has now vanished. She also developed an intestinal infection due to taking antibiotics (she has had this before). The infection has been a tough one and they are still trying to get it under control. She has been moved to rehab now where they will be working with her to get her back into shape. They had her up the very next day after surgery and moving about her room. We know that she has some tough days ahead of her, but we also know that we serve a Mighty Big God who is able to help her through it. We would appreciate continued prayers from those who are willing to pray.

Lisa

Thanks for your prayers, Ma!

Lisa

Thank you, Steve! It's good to be back!

Lisa

Thanks, Travis!

Lisa

Welcome back Lisa. It's funny how you can tell when the "core" people of the forum stop posting for awhile. I'm glad your mom is on the mend. My parents are both in their mid 70's and I can see some medical issues arising.

Thank goodness things are looking up for your momma, Lisa. Breaking a hip is rough no matter the age! Hospital admission is always scary due to the risk of VRE and staph infections, not to mention community aquired pneumonia. Bless her heart!

Yeah, it's strange how the tables turn when they get older and we have to do some "parenting" where they are concerned. My daddy passed away last November at the age of 84. My mother will be 81 this year.

Lisa