Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hello

Hi,this is my first post here.My name is Seth and i use a Garrett AT Pro and Pro Pointer. I will post some finds as soon as I get some pictures.Will someone please tell me how to add the place where you show what you have found and what detector you use? thanks

I think your looking for control panel settings Seth..[size=x-large]Welcome[/size]

Signature settings would allow a post of finds and your At Pro as the detector you use..

Look above when you log in..You will see in blue. Control Panel..Click on it... look for what you need in the list..

Thank you elton.

PS: You have some awesome finds.

Welcome to Findmall Seth! The AT Pro is a fun machine to use and from the coins you posted, you are making some great finds! - Jim

Welcome Seth At Pro is going to be my next detector for sure looks like its definitely paid off for you :thumbup:

Thank you everyone! Yes Jim,the AT Pro is a coin magnet!I just found a cut spanish pistareen an hour and a half ago,at 1771 it is my oldest coin so far.