Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help Dating a Surfmaster PI & O-Ring Advice

Tim-PY

[size=medium]Hello, I called all three Whites Service centers and cannot get in touch with anyone. I was just offered a Surfmaster PI, not the Pro model, and was wondering if there is a way to date it? If it needed the O-Rings replaced how many does it take and what would be the cost? Anything I should consider before buying? Thanks[/size]

SURFMASTER PI IS OLDER MODEL - ONLY USES ONE O-RING. THEY ARE ONLY ABOUT 3 BUCKS OR SO - GET 2 OR 3. I WOULD ONLY BE SURE UNIT IS IN GOOD WORKIN ORDER BEFORE BUYING. THIS MODEL HAS PURPLE/BLACK COIL - PRO MODEL HAS YELLOW COIL. I'VE HAD ONE FOR YEARS AND NO PROBLEMS. HOPE THIS HELPS

n/t

[size=medium]Get in touch with Mr. Bill at http://www.surfscanner.com/

I just purchased one from him today that he modified. Can't wait to get it in the water next weekend. :detecting:
[/size]