Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HELP!!! emergency

rjpdigger

My XP locked up can't change anything, won't power down, nothing I charged it still won't respond anybody know how to reset or a way to fix? thanks.

Try plugging the RC and coil into the charger. It may reboot it.

What is currently displayed on your screen??

This is a first I've ever heard of.

Do you have headphone module.....

Try this,,it might tell us/you something,,,,,go outside. ,,,,if you have headphone module,,,,,,leave your remote in the house,,,go outside keep walking,,try to get out of remote's range to coil,,,,,see if headphone module will work correctly with coil,,,like power up,and down,,,,if this works correctly,,,,then we will know problem is in remote.

Drain the battery on the whole machine and try it again

If you have headphone module,,,and problem can be isolated to remote,,,,this is a stretch,,,but you may try hooking up remote,,,and reload version 3.2,,,, can't hurt.

If remote display frees up,,,consider relinking your remote to coil.

Here's the closet thing posted to your fault I have seen with remote fault.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,2096642

If none of the suggestions above work then call Moe at Detector Electronics and he can get you fixed up.

Thank everyone I did all of the above , I think draining the battreries and recharging them worked,even seems a little faster to change settings now WOOPIE!!!

I would also reload the software (do an update) to eliminate any bugs that might have crept in.....

Jim