Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help for a detector in the $200 range

"I'm not fond of buying cheap priced detectors made in China. It's helping a country that just steals from us."

I understand but all companies do it. I don't believe Quest has copied anyone in years. Hell look at Ford, they copy everyone, build their vehicles outside of USA with foreign parts etc.

RM Ricomax GC-1037 - most likely chinese knockoff. Will probably not last more than one month.
stick with the major mfgs. minelab, garrett, Xp Deus manufacturer, simplex manufacturer, fisher. and no these companies don't give away their detectors at discounted prices like chinese knockoffs.

You cannot go wrong with a garret ace, simplex+ or vanquish all good starter detectors and they will do the job and last and have warranties.

"I'm not fond of buying cheap priced detectors made in China. It's helping a country that just steals from us."

I understand but all companies do it. I don't believe Quest has copied anyone in years. Hell look at Ford, they copy everyone, build their vehicles outside of USA with foreign parts etc.
amen to that but they eventually want to conquer us with a strong military that they are amassing from all the $$ they making off US consumers. We need to shift all of our manufacturing to south america. Closer and God faring people not like the godless communist chinese.