Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help for forum symbols please

Crew Chief

:usaf: I'm still new to the forum. This is the only forum I have ever joined. I have searched top to bottom and all the nooks and crannies for info on the symbols and icons used throughout the sites. Such as:
1. What does the red dot and cloud icons on far left denote?
2. Some subject headlines have a red lettered n/t at the end but usually there is no text in msg.
Thanx for any replies or tips on how to get the best use and involvement with this great site.

The red dot means it's a new post. N/T means no text and what's on the main line is the text. Some will have a picture icon and you have to click on the link to see the picture.

:usaf: Thanx for the reply Chuck. I was on the right track with the n/t. Understand red dot is new subject so I'm guessing the blue cloud is the replies to that subject. Great forum with helpful people like you. Thanx again and happy hunting.