Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help identify these?

Zugmaschine

First off I want to apologize for the poor pictures but I tried my best, anyway I found these in the dump I was digging that dates back to the 1840's I don't think these are that old. But I have no idea what they are the one has a solid piece of glass in it, and they seem to be made out of tin/copper/brass i don't think its bronze but i could be wrong. I would just like some help identifying them so i could kinda figure out what was back there at that site.

Thanks guys.
Jacob

Those two things right to left belong to a back of a brass door knob and the piece on the left is the door hole cover for the door knob. The other two I can't say.

dirt lizard said:
Those two things right to left belong to a back of a brass door knob and the piece on the left is the door hole cover for the door knob. The other two I can't say.

Wow, Yea ok that makes sense thank you very much :)

The object with glass in the end looks to be the end of some type of light bulb. ???? Possible automotive.

I agree with Elton. Looks like the base of an auto/truck indicator bulb. It doesn't have the usual side lock-in pins though. Might have been secured another way.

Yea ok that makes sense with the bulb Elton the piece with the glass in it does have like a connector? at the end but like i said i have no idea what it is anyway thank you guys so far :) .