Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HELP--MORE PRAYERS NEEDED QUICKLY!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Tami has hit a snag with the bank loan, did something she wasn't supposed to do by putting extra money in the bank after her credit was approved but also needs one more from another place that she makes payments to! This Housing & Loan stuff is something else!

So now she needs to wait & only deposit her earnings checks which she does! Tami, has problems understanding & has an appointment with the Bank Loan officer on Friday! Needs insurance quotes but can't get them without house measurements & such which the bank or Real Estate must get from records at Court House or can she be able to get them with her dad? She is so tired by working ten hour shifts & so difficult for her to get the info needed!

Please pray that the house purchase with contract & deposit paid will close on Oct 19 or she will lose it or have to start the process all over again! Satan scared her but I told her to stay calm as best she can & leave it in her Bank Officers & Real Estate lady's hands & just try to do what she can or is able to do to fulfill banking & Real Estate rules, for God's Holy Spirit revealed to me that this is in His hands & she will get it BUT doesn't hurt to pray--a LOT!

Since the house wasn't listed on the MLS, those measurements & etc aren't there by only the picture of the outside being shown & listed by the owner with a little more provided by Zellow & Realtor.com! She needs 3 quotes concerning INS for the home, which will be included with her mortgage payments--old lying slew-foot isn't going to win this one, when with God on my side, I can help it! Get thee behind me, LYING Satan! Thank you all for PRAYERS! Amen! Ma

Prayers Continue Ma that All will work out.

Thank you, Confetrit, My sister prayed with me, today, & I prayed earlier with Tami & God moved by His Spirit in agreement, as we are both in agreement that all issues will work themselves out in the name of Jesus & Tami will get the house; also that Trump will be reelected! When two or more are in ageement, you with us, God is in the midst & He is working all things together for the good to them who love God & who are the called according to His purpose & His pupose for His own is always good! AMEN! Romans 8:28! Ma

praying now

Thanks, Mike--Tami just called to talk while getting ready to go to work! Saw Cindi, her Loan officer, Friday afternoon, & she explained more of what is going on & working with her & Kelly her agent is also; so more confidant on getting the house but will depend mostly on the Inspections, Monday, when she has to make a choice to buy it or not--But I don't see any problems because God's Holy Spirit is in favor & agrees!!

Now she is concerned for her son in Ironton, MO who has Depression & has hit a very low point because he needs a DR & Anti-depressants which he doesn't have right now but she is encouraging him to do nothing until she can find him a clinic & get his meds going to help his mind think better! I told her I would help if she needed money to help him, as the house is what she needs to get finished buying or not!

If it isn't one problem it is two or more because ole satan is determined to get all into hell with him that he possibly can with scare tactics, corruption & LIES! Therefore, I am asking for prayers for them both in this situation, because I know what depression is & how it can destroy people & families! Clinical Depression is from my mom's side of the family & causes hopelessness, suicidal thoughts & is a darkness no one wants to be in ever!

Thank you, for prayers that Dusten finds a clinic & receives the right meds to help him--wish he knew Jesus, but very little chance of that for now unless God sends him & Tami, too, witnesses to change them & save their souls with Jesus' loving help & that everything concerning the house goes smoothly, for she has needed to get out of APTS & into her own home for a long, long time! Thank you & May God bless His Children & America! Amen! Ma