Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help please

DigDog

So seems im able to finally figure just about everything except pairing the wsa II wireless headphones
I somehow had them paired after many tries and then did the update which erased the headphones now they need to get paired again.
The rc keeps saying “switch on while
holding the headphone - button “
I turn off the rc and headphones, then hold the - button on the headphones, then power the rc back on, a screen appears to choose the audio type, I choose the wireless and then it keeps going back to the screen saying “ switch on while holding the - button on headphones “
I’ve tried different combinations as well and have no idea how they got paired the first time but its not working now.
Anyone have any tips please, thanks

wow never mind they somehow paired finally. I noticed they updated the pairing for the MI6 pinpointer to be easier they probably should do the same for the headphones