Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help with info please

AFAIK….you can only set one notch with the puck, no XY screen on the puck, the puck does not have it’s own speaker or backlight. Other than those things they mimic each other. It has been stated that XP will make it so you can set all the notch the remote has in the upcoming update. They are individually updatable.
DigDog….you can buy the full version of the D2 for $1,250 or perhaps less, that’s what I paid shipped to my door. There are various versions being offered but use that as a baseline. That’s with your choice of 9” or 11” coil. The Lite version is running around $700-$750. If you’re the kind of hunter who likes to be fiddling all the time I’d suggest the remote, but if not and you’re going to run a program all day without much adjustment…Lite version.

AFAIK….you can only set one notch with the puck, no XY screen on the puck, the puck does not have it’s own speaker or backlight. Other than those things they mimic each other. It has been stated that XP will make it so you can set all the notch the remote has in the upcoming update. They are individually updatable.
DigDog….you can buy the full version of the D2 for $1,250 or perhaps less, that’s what I paid shipped to my door. There are various versions being offered but use that as a baseline. That’s with your choice of 9” or 11” coil. The Lite version is running around $700-$750. If you’re the kind of hunter who likes to be fiddling all the time I’d suggest the remote, but if not and you’re going to run a program all day without much adjustment…Lite version.
Yes up until recently i was basically a beep and dig guy so fiddling with alot of adjustments isn’t really my thing. I like to set and go thats how I enjoy it. With that said i do like certain features and i do prefer to be able to adjust for different areas but again no fiddling in between lol.
People always say then why not just get a inexpensive beep and dig, well i would if it was waterproof, multi frequency, BT or wireless, and lightweight.
Seems all those features are only in expensive detectors, but thats ok been learning more in depth about them.
I still have the most fun with a simple detector so thats why something like the D2 lite fits more the bill of simplicity and inexpensive.
Of course if i could get the remote version for the price of the lite i would go that route lol.
So $1200 I thought they were more around $1600 and the lite was around $800 where are they for the prices you mentioned?

Is my math wrong lol
49 available frequencies between 4khz and 45khz ???
There is only 41 numbers between 4 and 45. Or am I missing something

Attachments

• 08CBB011-8EC9-49C9-BEF8-7C45AADB295E.jpeg
    08CBB011-8EC9-49C9-BEF8-7C45AADB295E.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 44
With the D2 lite can you purchase separately at a later time and add the remote and make it like a regular D2 ?

If you buy the Deus lite you can use their new wireless headphones which are nice
Markus or anyone what would be the benefits of buying those wireless headphones ?
The puck is the wireless headphones when you get the D2 lite correct? Then its just one more part to charge and keep track of.
Trying to understand all the headphone options now that I think I understand the rest of it lol.
Deus is definitely different than your standard detectors.