Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help with my detector, please...

square_nail

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I can't seem to find any zinc pennies with my Vaquero; just a bunch of relics, coins and jewelry. Must be those pesky "worthless" tones. :laugh:

MetalDetecting.jpg

Yeah, it really pays to dig the zinc range. You just never know.

Nice bunch of finds with the Vaquero. :cheers:

tabman

Heck of a first post, welcome to the Tesoro Forum. I'll send you a whole bucket of rotten zinc pennies in trade for some of your finds....lol

If you want to find those zincers you need to get out of those old trashy sites. That silver will mask and overload the zinc every time. After you clean out that old silver junk you should start making some really good zinc finds!

Those are some really nice finds! Let us know where you are hunting and we can seed some zinc in there for you to mix it up a bit, LOL.:lol:

Thanks all. I've been reading this forum for a long time and have learned quite a lot from it. Hope to add another positive voice to the mix.

Thats a cool picture. Relics , coins and jewelry. I like it so much that I created one.