Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help

DFXDonn

I am looking for a copy of Whites V3i VIDEO Disk I have the 1st video that they put out on the V detector but I don't have the one where they made all of the changes to the V and made it the V3i if any one can help me out I will pay for the disk I had all that years ago but let it all go when I sold my V3i now I have another one and with the cold winter coming I have lots of time to study and read THANKS FOR READING
DON

The White's Spectra V3i in my opinion is the best metal detector for teaching metal detecting?
Their catalog might be the best there is? A beautiful 64 page in color manual.
White's also has a V3i Advanced manual.
The most beautiful part about their manuals are the fact when it is on your computer you can research a word, and it will go immediately to that part!
Hopefully, they are still available somewhere. I have all them manuals. The manuals are so well written, and the accessibility to do the quick research
to the key words are priceless.

Leatherneck,

Semper fidelis