Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are the totals so far this year....:clapping:

zeekeys

Went back to the area I have been detecting for some weeks and I probably have one day left and I will have to say good bye to a very nice area that had a lot of coins and easy digging. Here is today's hunt. I also put on the number of coins I have picked up this year. Thanks for stopping by.........Z

n/t

Still looking 52: It wasn't that way at first. But some how things seem to have gotten easier with the F70. Once I learned that it wasn't going to act like I thought it should. I started to look at the way it acted. We were not on the same page until than. I have no idea when that happened but all of a sudden I trusted the F70. That is when it got easier to find things and every hunt just adds to that.

Jimmy I am down on coins and hunts this year. Weather not the best and had lots of distractions. I am thinking maybe close to 4,000 coins for the year?

Elton: I have been looking at the F19 and the F44 for a new detector. Do I want to spend $800 on a new detector? F44 will I be gaining anything over the F70? Elton when I really look it isn't a wise move to buy another detector. Do I really need another (2) detector? I just sold my Compadre because it was in the locker in the box. I almost bought a F22 but why? If the F70 goes down maybe I need a rest for a few days? Maybe than I should get a new detector? I don't want to go back to buying 3 or 4 detectors a year. Hope this helps?
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Trails.....Z

That's been a nice spot for you and another nice hunt. It appears the F 70 is working quite well for you. I do like to have a back up detector around, but just one other then my main one. Good luck the rest of the year, Z. HH jim tn

Thanks Jim: I usually have a back up too. Only for a short time I didn't have one. I am off and on about getting another detector. I will just wait and see?....Z

Wow,That is a lot of bend downs-------If I understand you right ---You have to give up on that site??? And how many sets of batteries have you used???------after1

After-1: That is a lot of knee bends. This area has given up a lot of coins. The area was broken it up into sections and each time at the area I would do another section. I have pretty much covered the area. I have 2 other sites in mind to go and detect. I think they have promise but have no idea until I get there and start hunting? After-1- I picked up a little over 3,000 coins in 65 hunts this season. All the coins didn't come from this area, but came from many areas. Batteries? I think I have used up 4 sets? One set doesn't count because I left the detector on in the trunk over night. I usually buy 100 batteries and my grandson and I use them up. He burns up many more than I do with his Xbox1/Xbox360 control units. After-1- take it easy and get out as much as you can. Thanks for reply and Happy Trails......Z

Brian: No it is $206.95 now with 3343 coins. Metal detecting is what I do in the summer. In the winter I read my Kindle. I have over 800 books from Amazon and have just about finished 300 of those suckers. :rofl: Nice to hear from you Brian. Thanks and Happy Trails.....Z