Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here I am again.. Ai'nt felt to hot..

Uncle Willy

Spend most of the time sleeping as I,m so weak from not eating. Only weifg about 115 pounds. Went in for another procedure, an endoscopy and so far it ain;t working too swift. My hospital bill ought to be approaching a 100 grand by now. If this doesn't work the next shot is to shoot my esophagus up with botox which should be interesting. So it will be some time before I get out and it kills me to be locked up in this house 24/7. Still ain,t up and walking around as I,m so stinking weak. Will add more about my adventure later.

Bill

Good to hear from you Bill. I guess you go one day at a time, and hope you realize that you got a lot of support on the forums. Try being positive (yea.....I know it's tough) and work on eating and gaining a little strength each day.

Good to hear from you bud!

John

Uncle Willy said:
Spend most of the time sleeping as I,m so weak from not eating. Only weifg about 115 pounds. Went in for another procedure, an endoscopy and so far it ain;t working too swift. My hospital bill ought to be approaching a 100 grand by now. If this doesn't work the next shot is to shoot my esophagus up with botox which should be interesting. So it will be some time before I get out and it kills me to be locked up in this house 24/7. Still ain,t up and walking around as I,m so stinking weak. Will add more about my adventure later.

Bill
Bill - Soooooo good to hear from you! Ive been away for awhile, so I come back to hear dire things about you.
My old friend, let me just say your humility and bravery in the face of your health problems is an inspiration. Would that I were as strong as you.

I pray for you each day and as John says, eat rest and grow some strength. Peace, brother.

Welcome back ! One day at a time you'll get back to your old self.

you got a lot of good folks pulling for you Bill,just hitch up to their Love and keep on chugging my friend.

Good to hear from you Bill !! :cheers:

I'm very glad to see you are able to even just get to a computer for a short spell Bill. Must have felt like you've just done 20 rounds with Casias Clay!:stretcher:
Keeping you in my prayers.
Mick Evans.

Welcome home, Bill. Hope you're up and around soon!

Uncle Willy,
I have been away from the forum for quite awhile. Needless to say, hearing you have been sick is quite a shock for me. Please know that my prayers are with you.
Your Friend,
John D.

Uncle Willy,

Have you had an intestinal biopsy to check for Celiac Disease? If not, please have you doctor do that. Your health may improve by eliminating gluten (the protein found in anything made from wheat, rye and barley), completely from your daily diet. I went thru this 12 and a half years ago; tired, weak, weighed 117 lbs. When I eliminated gluten, my weight came back to normal, anemia gone; energy back; blood tests normal, all within 6 - 8 weeks. The hardest part of going gluten-free is getting your head around the idea.

In an case, I wish you well, my friend. Prayers for restored health.

Bill.... YA' Old x/x?x, Please send me your current address... Been trying ta get hold'a ya.
"James Straight" <jimstraig@earthlink.net>.

Get well soon Uncle Willy!:thumbup:We're prayin' for ya!:biggrin:Take it easy!:)

Praying you'll get your strength and appetite back, Bill. I hope you don't mind, but I asked our Deacon to put you and the wife on our church prayer list. Sometimes, it just takes more than the prayer of a few people to get through. God bless and take care. There is a certain plant that will help you get your appetite back, but the downside is it's illegal.

Take your time, Bill. You'll be mended before you know it. Then get strong and get hunting!