Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here I Am Lying In A Hospital Bed......

John-Edmonton

Staff member
I had my gallbladder removed 36 hours ago. just got some dilaudid for pain and am feeling good. Below is a pic looking east at 01:00 in the am.
270232076_1066353210831073_7222696452723706617_n.jpg
242483695_10159490659114476_2990644042990363420_n.jpg

Looks more like an alien base station than a hospital. Get well soon, we need more nature pix. Best of all for the New Year!

Ok. Thought I was the only one seeing the UFO….. Take it easy and do the PT required to get back out here!!! Somebody has to chase the alien thingy!!!!

John, I'm guessing that's the helipad outside the hospital. It's best not to go for rides in the medivac helicopter, usually means that things are not good.

Must've been a terrible case of cabin fever for them to take out your gall bladder. Sounds like they're taking good care of you.

Get well soon as we all look forward to spring.

Rich -

I had my gallbladder removed 36 hours ago. just got some dilaudid for pain and am feeling good. Below is a pic looking east at 01:00 in the am.View attachment 21918View attachment 21916

It was also removed a few months ago and I am fine. You will recover quickly, you will see. 👍 The UFO took your gallbladder to analyze and obtain DNA to create a new race of humanoids🤣🤣

John, I'm guessing that's the helipad outside the hospital. It's best not to go for rides in the medivac helicopter, usually means that things are not good.

Must've been a terrible case of cabin fever for them to take out your gall bladder. Sounds like they're taking good care of you.

Get well soon as we all look forward to spring.

Rich -
"BINGO!" It was a helipad. It just happened to really look great with my fake flying saucer I made using a Garrett gold pan with added lights.

Okay...I'm here to get you "up and out". Oh, keep this strictly between us. Was just told by an un-named source...there is a ton of pure Spanish gold buried in your back yard. It's shallow...they were in a hurry. Call me and for a small fee, I'll draw you a map. My "hush hush" number = OU812.

Now get out there and start detecting! :cool: :giggle:

PS - Do get well and stay so! (y)

John, are you a hospital captive. OOr ....
... are you home now? Sorry about the partial post but my phone died.

I trust you are doing well and you've had extra time to heal **** since your surgery was way back last year. 😂

Mend well and be ready to get out hunting, as soon as the wintry weather allows. I was in the hospital from Nov. 8th 'til Dec.. 14th and it sure is taking time to mend.

Do well, and Happpy New Year.

Mo te