Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

here is a story that will make you dig up your back yard

tomcatpl

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/california-couple-finds-10m-buried-treasure-back-yard-212612549--abc-news-topstories.html

That is so awesome, thanks for sharing it! I hope someone on here finds a hoard worth loads of cash, I guess we've all got a better chance than most peope.... If I find my fortune I'll throw a big party and invite all you guys so we can all meet up, have a Detect together, then party!!

I'm on my way, I volunteer to help! No pay require, just the Pure Pleasure. Lets make the dream come true.
I'd go and dig my back yard, but I have already done that and the only people here were the Indians and a few boat builders in the neighborhood.

Hope I can make it to the national money show in Atlanta this Saturday. I want to see these coins. I plan to drive up and back the same day and know I will be exhausted, but it will be great if I can stay until 4 pm when they close the show. Anybody heading that way from our forums, the show opens to the public at 10 am and Saturday is a free day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568952/Could-newly-discovered-gold-coins-haul-stolen-disgraced-San-Francisco-Mint-employee-1901-Treasure-hunting-enthusiasts-weigh-origins-couples-10-million-find.html

that is something els WW?? it sounds like it could be the stolen stash

If they found these coins on their property, it should be finders keepers, losers weepers. If you buy a piece of property in good faith, everything on that property should belong to you, not some descendants of the previous owners.