Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is an usual problem..

Micheal_R

Staff member
A friend just bought a Deus.. and has been getting frustrated with it. I have walked her through a few settings, etc... ones that have worked for me.... But in the end, I think her problem lies elsewhere.

She texted me this morning with this statement..'I do have a question for you this mornng. The led light on the coil appears to stay at all times and drains the battery. Any way to shut that off?'

This sounds like a bad coil to me.. [she has only had the machine for a couple of months now].. Am I wrong on the coil diagnosis.. could it be anything else?

Many thanks

Calm seas

Micheal

The light stays solid when charging and blinks every few seconds whether in use or not. It's not supposed to drain the battery

n/t

Don't know about that. I was having a charging problem and redownloaded vs 3.2. It fixed my problem, mabe have your friend try that

I HAVE BEEN CHARGING A WHILE NOW

and the light stays on only wen charging wen full charge the light starts to blink slow. if it stays on after charging there is a problem.

e-mail MOE at prouducthelp@metaldetector.com they can help !