Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here it is

I'll be getting one. I've always wanted a two box. ( That's what they called them 50 years ago.) I'm tired of digging coins one at a time LOL.

Yeah i just saw the video in the email.
Nice but not for most I would think.
Most that went with the Deus got it for the light weight and great performance going to depths between 12”-24” with great accurate target ID
Xtrem Hunter is 6.5 lbs and goes 5ft-15ft.
So breaking it down, how accurate can it be 5-10 feet down, your current Deus will already go 12”-24” if you are are froggy enough to want to dig 5,10,15 foot holes what are you going to use to dig that deep and how many of those holes are you willing to dig ?
Its hard for most to find a place to dig a 12” hole without pissing someone off and have to cover it back up neatly lol
Not to mention cherry picking has become such a big thing with the target ID because nobody has the time or desire to dig too much and now they are going to dig 15ft. A day long project on one hole if you can even get down that far. Hopefully its not just a old horseshoe lol
Don’t mean to sound negative, its exciting to see something new but realistically i think they missed the target and would have been better off with a new product that would benefit 99% of the current users. Personally its not something I would consider getting interesting to hear from people that are.
I could be wrong and maybe a bigger market than I thought. Curious on thoughts i would think most would have wanted something much different for their Deus or even just a new model all together

Yeah i just saw the video in the email.
Nice but not for most I would think.
Most that went with the Deus got it for the light weight and great performance going to depths between 12”-24” with great accurate target ID
Xtrem Hunter is 6.5 lbs and goes 5ft-15ft.
So breaking it down, how accurate can it be 5-10 feet down, your current Deus will already go 12”-24” if you are are froggy enough to want to dig 5,10,15 foot holes what are you going to use to dig that deep and how many of those holes are you willing to dig ?
Its hard for most to find a place to dig a 12” hole without pissing someone off and have to cover it back up neatly lol
Not to mention cherry picking has become such a big thing with the target ID because nobody has the time or desire to dig too much and now they are going to dig 15ft. A day long project on one hole if you can even get down that far. Hopefully its not just a old horseshoe lol
Don’t mean to sound negative, its exciting to see something new but realistically i think they missed the target and would have been better off with a new product that would benefit 99% of the current users. Personally its not something I would consider getting interesting to hear from people that are.
I could be wrong and maybe a bigger market than I thought. Curious on thoughts i would think most would have wanted something much different for their Deus or even just a new model all together
Not my thing either but kinda cool.I dig deep enough already with my 9 inch coil lol

Not my thing either but kinda cool.I dig deep enough already with my 9 inch coil lol
The other thing for those that are looking to dig something that deep somewhere is how often will you use it. As i said how many 5-15 ft holes are you going to be digging.
You can rent a deep seeker for a one time unless you are a professional, commercial company that specializes in having to dig deep.
99.9% of people its not like an episode of duck dynasty where you take your detector and trailer a atv and backhoe with a coupling other people to dig 10ft holes lol
Most holes you have to almost dig twice as round than deep especially in sandy soil like here. A 6” hole you might have to dig almost 12” round or it will cave in.
15ft probably 20-30 ft around lol thats alot of dirt. You ask your buddies at the hunt club to grab shovels to help you dig 15ft and its a piece of junk they just might bury you in it lol

I don’t get it, didn’t we all register to update D2’s? I didn’t get a product release email. Oh well, never mind as they say.

Where could one use that machine?
I’m wondering, realistically, how many of these will they sell? I can’t believe there’s that big a market for it. But, what do I know?

I don’t get it, didn’t we all register to update D2’s? I didn’t get a product release email. Oh well, never mind as they say.

Where could one use that machine?
I've used my Garrett Blood Hound exactly two times... I hit a pretty old farming field In Spring (fresh plowed) and again in fall (tilled over)... I had one and only one target... A mashed flat tin riveted bucket... 2 ft 7 inches down... Have never used it again since... I've bought more expensive things for less reason... we don't talk about the sailboat

I've used my Garrett Blood Hound exactly two times... I hit a pretty old farming field In Spring (fresh plowed) and again in fall (tilled over)... I had one and only one target... A mashed flat tin riveted bucket... 2 ft 7 inches down... Have never used it again since... I've bought more expensive things for less reason... we don't talk about the sailboat
Interesting to see how much they going to charge for it

Well I guess if the cost isn’t too much , I’ll have to add it to my stable of a whites tm 808 with cave mode , tf 900 and the Garrett cx depth multiplier . Since I already have 2 deus 11 ‘s , I can just leave it hooked up full time to one of them . Life is good🍻

I'm looking forward to the endless videos of the deus hitting a 6 foot hubcap at the beach now..lol..
Calabash will hafto buy more land to start a test bed full of cars. I can hear it now, ( see how the deus smacks that Volkswagen beetle) .lmao
I want to see a actual hunt and dig not just a test garden depth test.
So for those people that use two box detectors and a couple have posted on here i would like to know have you had a hit 5,10,15 feet down and what did you do when you did? For example do you carry a shovel and dig a 10ft hole with it or go back with a backhoe and dig it out
And have you found anything interesting

I had an old Fisher Gemini 11 two box I used for bottle detecting looking for outhouses and wells.
Dug 10 feet and found a wood stove along with some very good bottles.
So a good two box does have uses here in the states.

I had an old Fisher Gemini 11 two box I used for bottle detecting looking for outhouses and wells.
Dug 10 feet and found a wood stove along with some very good bottles.
So a good two box does have uses here in the states.
Wow thats cool. Got to wonder how a stove got 10 feet under lol.

I used the eagle eye on the Garrett gti 2500 down in old Mexico in an avocado grove . Locals said there was a cache of money buried there . The Garrett didn’t detect anything but the older local detectorist with a pendulum that supposedly detected all kinds of things included human remains said that the treasure was there . So we dug a 5 foot by 5 foot square deep hole where the old man said it was . Garrett with eagle was still not picking up anything . Finally around 3 am in the morning I started packing up my Garrett and told him his pendulum was defective and there was nothing there . We filled in the hole and I went back to my hotel room . I slept like a baby . I was so tired . Next day I went back to the grove and was running the gti 2500 with the eagle eye and I found a hub cap about 21/2 feet down so my doubts disappeared about the eagle eye not working the previous night . Can’t really say I was disappointed about the night hunt and dig but it sure was a lot of work digging that hole and finding nothing that night . You never know thou, next time I might get lucky and hit a cache with one of those deepseekers .

I used the eagle eye on the Garrett gti 2500 down in old Mexico in an avocado grove . Locals said there was a cache of money buried there . The Garrett didn’t detect anything but the older local detectorist with a pendulum that supposedly detected all kinds of things included human remains said that the treasure was there . So we dug a 5 foot by 5 foot square deep hole where the old man said it was . Garrett with eagle was still not picking up anything . Finally around 3 am in the morning I started packing up my Garrett and told him his pendulum was defective and there was nothing there . We filled in the hole and I went back to my hotel room . I slept like a baby . I was so tired . Next day I went back to the grove and was running the gti 2500 with the eagle eye and I found a hub cap about 21/2 feet down so my doubts disappeared about the eagle eye not working the previous night . Can’t really say I was disappointed about the night hunt and dig but it sure was a lot of work digging that hole and finding nothing that night . You never know thou, next time I might get lucky and hit a cache with one of those deepseekers .
So getting one to find an old hubcap doesn’t seem worth all the effort the only issue i think if you did happen to find a buried treasure chest hard to keep the whole thing a complete secret and the US govt would claim it and take it here un the US. Worse might happen in a foreign country.
They would basically say” thank you for finding it and digging it out for us, have a nice day”
They wouldn’t even pay for your detector as happened in PA recently from what I heard

I was expecting maybe a lower cost version of the Deus to compete with the Vanquish/Simplex/Eq 700. Like the ORX with adjustable tone breaks and maybe full tones. I would think that would get a lot more market share than a two-box cache machine.