Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here we go semi-cleaned and ready to post. Day one "Where the heck did that come from!!??"

DC/Id

We went to a friends 1904 house and hunted the yard. El son score first blood with a pair of Wheaties. I did not take my detector out of the truck because I was going to teach my friend how to use his detector that he had bought 8 years ago and had not figured out how to use. Nancy went along with us and was sitting on the step holding the home owners detector. She has not swung a detector for almost 4 years because of her health, but she turned it on and started swinging over the ground in front of her. She got a good signal, and my friend came over and dug it out. He handed it to me and asked me what it was.I told him to take it over to El son and ask him. You should have seen the look on his face. I think I know what it is, but I would like your input on the button on the right.
[attachment 235015 P6080506.JOG]
So tell me what you you guys think that button on the right is.
Nancy found the great seal button and El son found one just like it only even better. That gold sure did shine in the Idaho sun! We found a lot of coins and other stuff, but I still cannot get over that button. What a surprise to find it in a yard in Idaho.
Nancy hunted with my friend while he and his wife listened and learned how to detect. I dug up her finds for her and handed them to the home owner. It was amazing to see her hunting again, and she detected for almost three hours before she needed to sit down! For the last three years she has been unable to walk without a walker, and I am so thankful she was able to detect again even if she still cant's dig. What day! I will remember my camera tomorrow! DC

It is Some sort of Navy button but research will pin down its exactness. HUZZAH!

n/t

n/t