Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heres a can you top this ..........

oldranger

Got out for about an hr yesterday before
i had to go help a friend sheetrock .........
so i kept close to home at a local ball
field /woods... Same place i found the coin
spill of about $9.00 earlier this year
anywy i came home with about a buck in change
BUT............. 50 cents of that was a roll of pennies
in the roll......... down about 3 inches.........all the coins
are current nuthin special ....... I wonder if anyone
else ever :detecting: a roll of coins... FYI it rang ALL OVER
the scale on the GTI so i HAd to ck it out!!!!!!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

I wonder why it does that. Information overload, perhaps? Usually when I find a chain, it goes all over the place. Whether its sterling silver or costume jewelry chain. HH Ranger..

Dancer the roll was one of those cardboard tubes
you buy instead of going to the bank for free
the tube was pretty much ok

Ron
Rangers Lead The Way:usaflag::usaa:

That's a really great find. Can't say I've ever found a whole roll of coins, but last summer I found 17 dimes in an area a bit smaller than the size of a dinner plate. Went back the next day and found three more about a foot away. They were all about a foot away from a sidewalk. Just proves that there are some strange, unexplained stuff out there to be found.

MrGee