Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's a pic of the headphone connector if anyone is interested :huh:

Horsesoldier

Thought you might like to see what all the mystery is about. I Just installed it on my waterproof gray ghost headphones. Unless you are skilled at soldering I would not recommend that you try the mod on your own. It was delicate work. You have to remove the brass male and female pins and solder the wires to them. As you can see there are a lot of parts. However, I gotta hand it to them. If properly installed there's no way this thing should not be waterproof.

[attachment 194622 infinium002.jpg]

They were obtainable as a kit, I've used a few of them for various projects over the years.

Garrett_HeadPhone_Kit.jpg

ivanll

Let me know how the GG's sound. I only have the land headphones for my Infinium, but I am wondering how the GG's sound and how loud they are.

Thanks.

Answer to where I got the parts from some years back.................. our local Nth. Qld. Miners Den,.............might no longer be available??

What we do to get over the hurdles:
Remove the complete cable with the plug attached from a pair of Infinium LS or AT-Pro land headphones and then fit the cable to your choice of headphones or extension plug or box, whatever is suitable for your need.

This is what I needed, my waterproof headphones is still intact.
HeadphoneAdapters.jpg

ivanll

Heres pics of my connector and an external speaker I set up for my Infinium...works great, nice and loud. Everything except the connector I got at Radioshack. Connector came from Garrett.

Alan