Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's something some of you guys might have run across

Dancer

I primarily Clad & Jewelry hunt. Also I generally rotate using my trusty At Pro along with my Vista X. Both of these are fun for me and I like to see the results when one follows the other. But here's what I'm asking. The X ( analog) for two years now consistently comes up with way more multiple coin holes. The Pro(with screen) hits multi coin holes too but not as many. I'm thinking maybe the numbers might jump around on some of these holes for the Pro causing me to disregard. We're as the analog , the targets sound close enough to dig. I might be screwed up but that's what I think is happening.

Read these posts on my experience of masking coins and changing id numbers, you may re-think your coin setiings a little ....

Last edited:
I guess my whole post about pocket spills was wrong..... I am sorry for that being called pocket spills.....but the masking part of it is proven...
thanks U2 for helping us out with the difference .... 3 or more coins....now we all know !

Yesterday was my most recent spills. Hunting out an old soccer field thats about peetered out. Hunted a good hr and a half for a total of 77 cents clad. Had about enough of that started working back to the Jeep. Long 15 minutes later good solid hit, pluged 2 quarters, checked the hole, another one hideing in there! That one hole matched what I found in a hour and a half. Almost finished, about 4inches down, quarter, nickel & a dime, stacked. ( Using the Analog Vista X that day) Just never know ?

Your analysis is definately why i find more with detectors without screens......anything that sounds good i dig but with a screen i tend to leave stuff that i probably shouldn't.Never trusted screens and i never will.