Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's Your Chance To Own the "Collectors" Edition

davidtn

I imagine this will get snapped up quickly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Whites-Vision-the-BEST-of-whites_W0QQitemZ290308705808QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item290308705808&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A16%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

And the local dealer would not take it back even with a 10% restocking fee? The guy is willing to take a $250 hit on a $1699 detector and he just bought it the day before?????

Might in fact be a true story but seems far fetched that he bought it one day and had to take a beating the next . . . . plus the listing fee and PayPal fee will cost him another chunk of change . . . . . .

Not to mention he has ZERO feedback as a seller

As they say, let the buyer beware!

This does send up a red flag or two. This is one item that I would want to pick up locally. OR, this could be a really good deal for someone.

. . . . I'd be surprised to find a dealer that would not take it back having never been used especially if a restocking fee was applied. Probably would not sit long in the dealers shop

Jason in TN said:
This is what happens when you do not let dealers sale on the internet they have to go UNDER COVER.
:smoke:

That's what I'm thinking too... Nobody in their right mind is paying $1750 for a Vision. Gee I hope not.