Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hero Of The Month

plidn1

I was out jumping tots this morning with my compadre and as I was leaving to go to the next one, a park employee stopped me at the car.
His problem was, he was edging a sidewalk about 30 minuets earlier and lost a part on his edger that stopped his work.
He asked me if I could find it for him so he would save the trip to the parts house.
It was a small keeper, half moon shaped, about the size of a half dime.
Although the Padre was not my detector of choice for this kind of job in the grass,
I told him I would try.
I showed him all the metal in the ground and told him, short of strip mining, it would be hard to find his keeper.
He was a little shocked and dishearten at all the metal in the ground.
But as luck would have it, in about 10 minuets I was able to come up with it. He was astounded and relieved.
Needless to say I will never be asked to leave any of my neighborhood parks.

You are catching on ""

there is a big plus ONE for our hobby! comgrats!

Great job. You will have the key to all the parks... KEN. Ind.

Great work and recovery!..Some sort of Woodruff key I figure? Funny he was shut down and couldnt finish the task at hand and thought he had to go to the parts house for a replacement key?..park workers!

A guy can really edge fast with a machete, you just stick the blade in and saw or stomp along!...kids now a days seem to think without a power tool they cant do the job!. He was shocked you found it and disheartened he had to go back to work I bet!:rofl:
Mud

Oh yah!