Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey chucky - are you......

padiggin

....still fiddle farting around with that solar powered detector invention?......or tearing up those tesoro coils to learn those deep dark secrets that Tesoro has? :poke:

I'm just messing with ya! :razz:

Anyway, those old buttons you found and posted a couple weeks ago, where did you locate them? At an old house site? Check out this button I found at an old 1700's house site. I found it back in March. One of my better finds actually.

[attachment 126719 Navy003.jpg]

Don

Padiggin i know Chucky!, nice button!,seen one like that on American Digger,he for real has a solar powered tesoro Vaquero,he went gold hunting in California.dr.who.:thumbup:

I was wondering why he was being so quiet. Thanks!

dr.who said:
Padiggin i know Chucky!, nice button!,seen one like that on American Digger,he for real has a solar powered tesoro Vaquero,he went gold hunting in California.dr.who.:thumbup:

I bet you know Chucky well...very well!

"Chucky" is a man of many identities, and his writing style is easy to spot even when slightly altered.

marcomo said:
dr.who said:

"Chucky" is a man of many identities, and his writing style is easy to spot even when slightly altered.
You know i like you guy's so much,but you give chucky hell, the guy's in Australia said to leave him alone,you are just to hard on him for no reason!.

How is he gold hunting in CALIFORNIA? last i heard he was on his bike and under house arrest and probation.and he promised to show his solar powered V when he could afford batteries/ fix camera. just curious and hope all is good with him.BEST WISHES sam in ms

dr.who said:
marcomo said:
dr.who said:

You know i like you guy's so much,but you give chucky hell, the guy's in Australia said to leave him alone,you are just to hard on him for no reason!.

Poor guy. Sure he was a little narcissistical perhaps, but he has the same addiction as the rest of us have. At first I thought he was
just a BS'er but after awhile it became clear that he was actually just what he appeared to be. Definitely a unique character. I enjoyed
him and his posts and will miss him because he was "entertaining".

Dang i got to respect a man that can dig all those pull tabs to find all those rings,i don't care about the way everyone talks bad about you,you are all good with me!.Chucky.:pulltab::thumbup:

Then again I could be wrong and he is more BS then narcissist.:angry:
Hope you ride over a thorn !!!!

Dang said:
Then again I could be wrong and he is more BS then narcissist.:angry:
Hope you ride over a thorn !!!!
Dang check out what i wrote on views forum,under dr.who,tell me what you think.(IS AMERICA GOING SOFT!)Chuck it out dang!.

padiggin said:
....still fiddle farting around with that solar powered detector invention?......or tearing up those tesoro coils to learn those deep dark secrets that Tesoro has? :poke:

I'm just messing with ya! :razz:

Anyway, those old buttons you found and posted a couple weeks ago, where did you locate them? At an old house site? Check out this button I found at an old 1700's house site. I found it back in March. One of my better finds actually.

Don

Don,

I though chuck dissapeared after his top secret detector plans leaked out.. :surprised:

[attachment 127281 chuck101.jpg]

- Matt

I guess Chucky, er-ah, I mean Dr. Who is up to his tricks again. :razz: Come one Chucky, what's up my brotha? What's up with all the multiple personalities? :wacko: I thought you were going to be real here, now you're letting me down. Oh well, guess Chucky is back at ripping apart the "Tesors" coils and coming up with all the greatest and latest add ons for our metal detectors :clapping::lmfao::rofl::rofl:

Why would chuchy want a solar powered metal detector? Does it improve his depth capabilities? No. :thumbdown: Does it improve the amount of goodies found. No. :thumbdown: Does it increase his energy levels so he can detect longer without getting winded? No. :thumbdown: So.......why on earth would anyone want a solar powered metal detector? :shrug: I see no real good reason to have one. :stars:

padiggin said:
Why would chuchy want a solar powered metal detector? Does it improve his depth capabilities? No. :thumbdown: Does it improve the amount of goodies found. No. :thumbdown: Does it increase his energy levels so he can detect longer without getting winded? No. :thumbdown: So.......why on earth would anyone want a solar powered metal detector? :shrug: I see no real good reason to have one. :stars:

Cause he gave away his new batteries and can't afford to buy any now. LOL!
hey Chuckles....did you check out that bike forum yet?

I dont know why you guys all want to rip on Chuck! In this part of the world it is called bullying. Who wants it? Who needs it? These forums are for us all to communicate and help each other and have a bit of fun doing it. If Chuck has some ideas out of left field, dont take offence, enjoy. I could go through an encylopaedia full of names of people who had ideas which came out of left field...now some of them are icons of the intellectual world. If Chuck wants to be Dr. Who, then why not? (But watch out for the Daleks, Chuck....remember, they are your sworn enemy). Any'ow, 'av a good day all.