Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey does anybody use the RELIC?

amcjavelin

i never see anyone ever use the relic? i don't know why i've had great success with mine its like a mini on steroids and has a boost 8khz and is very deep i just bought mine back that i had plemen roshkov himself retweek a bit and have a round 5" hockey puck coil that really works good in the trash .....do have to be patient recovery speed is slow just getting back to detecting for a bit and i'm still and i think always will be a deeptech all the way !

Never used the Relic, but on my wish list to get hold of one, I have a RG 750 that has been tweaked by Plamen but just need to get out with it again, first outing it produced a medieval hammered coin for me.

Yes relic VERY DEEP on Big stuff and high conductors...Very deep..

Keith