Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey every one, need a little help with I.D....

Brandon/ny

Hit a new park near colege, in between classes, to try to get some gas $ and find at least one gold ring in my lifetime. i hit the playground areas and baseball field and noticed the older trees near the woods, i 'm sorry but I can only take so much new change and pulltabs. The old stuff was calling my name. I hit the woods and walked a good distance finding shotgun shells and some new change. I came to the realization that most of the woods, and field behind the woods had been used as a depository for old fill from all the building projects. I went back to the hedgerow I started at and found an old pocketkife. I had on my 4x6 so the old fence didn't bug me too much. near one of the older tree i got a thick IH about 7" down. I haven't cleaned it yet, but figure it is from the early 60's. i decided to hit the woods some more and put on the stock coil. I found a corroded button, a small musketball, and these old pewter or lead items at about 8-10" so figure they are early 1800's. the one has a clasp on the back and may hve been a buckle, the other has a hole thru it. They were found in the same patch of woods but not close to each other.Have a good one and any ideas?

n/t

In the very center I see a lion camouflaged in its natural habitat of jungle and should bring a hefty price on Ebay.

I think it may have come of a mayanoise jar :blink: :blink: