Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Everyone

Sgt. Silverman

Just got on after being gone for a while. I noticed that the forum has completely changed. Are all the pictures from old posts now archived or are they just gone? Just curious.

I hope you are all well and have a very Blessed week!

Sgt. Silverman

It sure is good to see you on here again. You still detecting? If so what do you use now? The pictures have been archived.

Hey Travis. No, not detecting any more. I haven't in about 4 years. Got more involved with the kids (kickboxing, soccer, art, Trail Life USA, etc.), church ministries and I travel a lot still for work. I did get my General Ham Radio license last year though :)

As for the pics, do we have access to the archives by any chance or is it just the newer stuff we have access to? I actually need that pic you took of me in KY for my first Civil War Bullet. I'm getting a frame for my Dad with the finds I got that day and I wanted to put that picture in there along with some information on the encampment.

That was a great day Travis and I'll always remember it!

Update: I just found them Travis. It took a while to go back, but I found them all. I forgot we took a bunch of pics with Zeke too. He was a great dog (y)

Godspeed and God Bless!

Last edited:
Hey Travis. No, not detecting any more. I haven't in about 4 years. Got more involved with the kids (kickboxing, soccer, art, Trail Life USA, etc.), church ministries and I travel a lot still for work. I did get my General Ham Radio license last year though :)

As for the pics, do we have access to the archives by any chance or is it just the newer stuff we have access to? I actually need that pic you took of me in KY for my first Civil War Bullet. I'm getting a frame for my Dad with the finds I got that day and I wanted to put that picture in there along with some information on the encampment.

That was a great day Travis and I'll always remember it!

Update: I just found them Travis. It took a while to go back, but I found them all. I forgot we took a bunch of pics with Zeke too. He was a great dog (y)

Godspeed and God Bless!
I have a lot of the pictures saved on my phone too.

Good to see you again. Stop by more often.

Thanks Mike, I hope you and the family are doing well!

Just got on after being gone for a while. I noticed that the forum has completely changed. Are all the pictures from old posts now archived or are they just gone? Just curious.

I hope you are all well and have a very Blessed week!

Sgt. Silverman
Welcome back & God Bless you & yours also! Good to hear from you! Keep on, keepin' on for Jesus because without Him as Lord & Savior we all are lost as unbelievers! Ma