Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey F.O.D. You still out there?????

n/t

Haven't had a chance to post for a while. Jane and I have been traveling around Thailand like homeless gypsies and every once and a while we get a chance to stop into a town that's big enough to have an an internet cafe and check e-mail and such. All great good fun.
Tonight, I thought I would check into the forum to see what's happening. When we settle down in a few weeks, I'll try to be more active.

Good Luck All, and Good Hunting

fod:)

Glad you still with us.

Don't go getting a case of the Thai Revenge. That makes travelling a little rough. Half the guys in the shop at Udon had it at the same time (me included). Toilet paper was more valuable than gold. SOFT toilet paper was more valuable than platinum.

HH