Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Folks.... Been AWOL (with permission ;) ) ... but.....

Ralph In CT

Still looking for a J - O - B in this down economy.....

Still doing a lot of muzak... and absolutely no detecting... yet.

For you music freaks, specifically those of you into Funk... Tower Of Power, Earth, Wind & Fire, George Clinton & P-Funk, etc...

Check out these links to an absolutely incredible "Un-Dead" funky group called "Here Come The Mummies"....

They are based out of Nashville... have a large "cult" following.... are a "double entendre" funk based group... all are under contract as session players with various labels... and rumor has it that there are three Grammy Winners in this group. All of their identities are secret (hence the attire) due to contractual obligations... part of their appeal. However, I had the unexpected privilege of sitting with the guitar player and drummer's (they're brothers) aunt and uncle while they were performing at Mohegan Sun's Wolf Den this past November 11th. .... I know who they are, had the opportunity to chat with them also, but I was sworn to secrecy ... I can't reveal their identities!!!

Whack the link....

HCTMummies Video

Folks, I've been at this music game for some 50 years, seen just about all of the major touring acts in their heyday... and I've NEVER seen nor heard anything like Here Come The Mummies!! They are absolutely THE BEST HORN BAND THAT I'VE EVER HEARD... (Tower included in that statement) After hearing them live, I came home to my studio and wanted to burn all my guitars and basses... they really are that fantastic!!!

So, if you see or hear them advertised in your area... and I know that they get to just about all of the major metro areas... don't even hesitate... GO SEE AND EXPERIENCE THEM!! It's absolutely worth making the trip to see them... a solid, NON-STOP, EXTREMELY HIGH ENERGY/FUNKY, FUN two hour show that will change you forever... and I'm serious!!!

Here's a link to their web page:

Mummies Home Page

.... and NO, I'm NOT a shill for any group... ;)

These guys just funk it up!!! ;) :D :D :D

Best.... duh Gaf

one out....

It's a "montage" of shots... but, the audio is outstanding!!!

Really pretty for a bunch of "Un-Dead Funksters!!!!" ;)

So long as they don't "un-wrap"!!! :D :D :rofl:

Wound Up Together

Enjoy.... ;)