Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey guys..I made "Searcher" Magazine!!

Well I am the featured artical in this issue of Searcher Mag put out in the UK.
It has to do with my dug Military Collection and what I do to Have Soldiers Remembered here in Ontario.
Searcher is backed by the British Museum and the UK Royal Society of Arkies...I understand I am the first non-European to be featured in the 20 years it's been around.

Check out the T2 forum for the text...unfortunatley this website will not let me post a PDF file.....I have that and it shows the entire artical with photos.

Dean

No, I only get one copy..I am trying to find out if anyone in Canada or the US carries it..I talked to the editer today..they want to start doing stories about Canada and the US.
We will tlak more about it later.
Bets quility relic hunting mag I have ever seen.

Dean

It's a big thing for me because it lets people know what I do to Have Soldiers Remembered and Honoured..(Including Americans)

Thanks for your comments

Dean

Well I was contacted by the wirter of the artical....being the first non- Euopean person to be ever featured..I thought it was great..however I have heard that since they have recieved so many comments about the artical in a single week they want a follow up..again a first in 20 years of the Mag.

I trust you have all seen the artical that explians what I do..thats all that count..I make sure Canadians/ Americans and the British prople that once wore the uniforms are Remembered...no offense..but the US did not win WW2 by yourselves...we did it together..
And we were ther 2 years brfore the US got there..and WW1 hell almost 3 years. Hollywood lies..and too may believe the lies..all our people died..we all know people that were there ot people that had familiy that were ther..it's not a time to sat who did the most or did better..we all made it happen..and we must Remember all of us.

just my thoughts..

Dean