Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hey guys

nate-wi

Hey everyone!

It sure has been a long time since I last posted on here, but I haven't forgotten about the site! I have been REALLLY busy in the past few months, and as much as I hate to say it, I haven't even been able to get out to go detecting yet this year :thumbdown: . This fall, I am going to UW-Madison to major in Mechanical Engineering. If anyone who lives down there would like a detecting partner on the weekends, I would be glad to go out once or twice because I don't know that area at all. Just wanted to drop in and make sure you guys didn't forget about me :)

See ya in the fields!

Nate

.... pardon me for sounding like a father .... or a very old / experienced friend ......

The freshman year is designed to wash out the lesser dedicated / lesser organized students / less mature students .... ask Bubba... or me. I hated college classes (loved all the college social time) until my junior and senior year when I finally thought what they were teaching might help me make a living.

Heve lots of fun but realize what you are there for and plan your time accordingly. A "ME" is a good way to make a good living. One of my best friends is an ME.

Yep, we'll miss ya but will keep the light on. Keep us posted about your college life., OK?

is old plus you have the three lakes also. I just moved from that area last year, not more then a mile from the university in down town I found a 1854 seated quarter on one of my last hunts and civil war token from 1862.

Madison and the little towns around it are old, mid to late 1800's so you should have no problem finding spots to hunt, good luck Nate with school and your hunting :thumbup:

General Ray

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the kind words and thoughts. When I finally find a decent coin or until I finally start MAKING some decent coin, you'll be the first guys to know about it!

Nate

n/t