Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Joe for the Gold, why don't you tell everyone about the prototype you hunted with when you took me out and how nice and light it was, and how it p

I guess I have had me head up me arse.

O-K here is the deal. Doc can tell you all what it is exactly, but I got to see it used by Doc in June on my visit to work for Doc at Profile Prospecting. I got to use it myself when Doc came out to San Diego for vacation.

The prototype functioned flawlessly and cut my carry load by about 8 pounds. As well, we both were able to go all day long 12+ hours - the prototype and me.

Ater that one day's experience, I told Doc to "just send me one when they are ready I don't care what they cost". I still don't know how much Doc wants for the thing and I don't care either - - - it is worth it.

My advice: save the money you might spend on a new coil or other prospecting gadget and get this thing. Your back will be so glad you did. You are going to find more gold because you can concentrate on those subtle changes in threshold instead of the nagging aching feeling caused from carrying all that extra poundage all day. This thing will help cut so much weight that you will be able to increase you water capacity and add additional safety items to your day pack without adding more weight than you are probably already used to schlepping around.

That's what I plan to do.

That and buy one of these as soon as they become available. Hey Doc - when is that exactly???