Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Joe, my wife wants to say something to you -

DOC

Dear Joe,

Thank you so much for the lovely flowers. I was very surprised when I went to the door to find a delivery driver with this beautful vase full of flowers. I couldn't imagine who they could be from as my husband never sends me flowers, he just brings them home and says, "Here's some flowers for you, where's a vase?"

It was very thoughtful of you to send the flowers and the nice thank you card. You are welcome in our home anytime, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

I had Greg take a picture of the flowers so you could see how pretty they are. I don't know anything about putting pictures on the internet so he will have to do it.

Thanks again, it was not necessary but it was appreciated!

Diana Lousignont

These are pictures of Joe for the gold at Lake Mead and also Senator Mine.

I am glad you got the flowers. I sure think the world of you folks.

Jack Hammer I am sorry I am not as pretty as you are but I couldn't get over how much that picture of you with gold in your mouth resembled a billy goat with a dime stuck in his butt.
-Joe

HI JOE HAD the same thought gunna have to stop washing those nuggets that way....look forward to seeing u when next i venture over that way.....The only way i get to see that bald headed poofter (our bollard headed mate)...is for me to go to Vegas....

jh

Well the next time you make it out this way let me know I know I would enjoy meeting you,
I might be able to work in a trip to your part of the world, my wife wants to go out there too. Airline tickets are not that unreasonable.
Got any more stories? If you have time to write reading about your adventures are like being there for me.
Take care JH.

-Joe