Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Magz..... Got FOUR done & one going

Ralph In CT

Live, on air this Sunday, 3/6 on 1490 AM WGCH Greenwich, CT (NYC Metro Area)

You probably won't get it over the air down there, up on your hill.... Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

Here's a link for you to bookmark... click it and then click "Listen Live" ;)

Cheryl's Show

Cheryl & I go back to the day, oh, early `70's with the ORIGINAL R.B.O. ;)

She's going to "break" the demo "Back On Track" theme between 11 AM & 11:30 AM...

I asked her to give folks time to fumble getting connected to the station's stream ;)

BTW, lemme know what yuh think ....

"I'z joosta bass player inna polka band-aid!! ;)

Stay tuned...

Best.... Ralph

n/t

Can hear a snippet via my profile status link to Back On Track's wall.... On Face Book ;)

I only put up the first 60 or so seconds....

Quality is pretty good for an MP3 via the net/stream....

Go to the page and "Like" us... so stuff stays current in your "News Feed"... ;)

Enables me to keep you guys automatically posted, of course :D

I'll also have a P.S.A. posting with a link to the show in my profile sometime Saturday.... JIC

Magz, this aint Sophie & Victor :yikes: :yikes: :wiggle: ;)

Feed back is DEFINITELY welcomed here ....

Best, duh Gaf-ski