Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Magz... I'll be outta

Ralph In CT

the house ALL weekend.....

Friday evening, Sat (Marc's show & gig in R.I.)....

I'll see yuh Sunday? Down Ansonia?

Ralpheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

n/t

Grammeeeze.... Jimmy Sturr, 18 time winner, izza friend from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when... Another friend/sax-man (Nickee D.) has been Sturr's tenor guy for years... Nick's gigging with us this weekend... also, played golf with Sturr's drummer, Dennis down Myrtle a year ago.... "Pokerz" iz more about food and friends... IMHO.... the Muzak is really boring from a rock `n roller/funk-meister bass player's perspective....LMAO!!

"Funk"? Yepper.... now, that and R & B is my kinduh muzak....LMAO!!

Inna funk over the Grammeeze? NEVER!! :rofl:

"Skype"? I'm usually lit every evening.... I've heard that sometimes the little green SKype online icon doesn't light.... See me, whack me...

"Down There"? Who knows.... :rofl: Gotta telco for a few gigs out Michigan way.... dunno.... the economix don't make sense, really.... and I AINT driving :rofl: Fly me to duh moon, Alice!! (and PAY me.... :rofl: )

Udder than that.... scrambling this weekend... radio show @ 10, gig up in Rhode Island tonight... and an all day gig for HizzOnHer down in Ansonia 2-Morrow... I'll hopefully get to chat with Magz....

I'm here.. joosta scrambling.... :rofl: Female Friend recovering from her first round with cancer... been helping her... couple weeks, she starts her battle with cancer number 2.... so far all of the prognosis/prestidigitations are good... Thank God!!

I'z still standen.... ;)

Best.... duh Gaff - Ski (this weekend any whose :rofl: :rofl: )