Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Mega,, how is the new Nikon D 3300 ??

BJ in Okla.

Hey Mega,, how is the new Nikon D 3300 ??

I just picked up a Nikon D 3100, just for the extra lens it had with it....A 55 to 300mm.
I have been playing with the 3100, its a neat,,light, simple little camera...
Learn your 3300,, its a good camera..
Bj

@BJ in Okla.,have been out a few times in between the rain that we have had for some time,but its finally stopped and the sun has come out,must admit due to my wife being ill not really been able to get out for long 'dedicated' session's with the Nikon.

Its a very nice camera,i went to whole hob and bought alot of equipment over the last month or so,but it should last me a good few years and bring me alot of pleasure into the bargain.

Well done on gaining your Nikon,before i finally found a bargain price on a new D3300 i was going for the D3200 which is basically the same and i guess not much different to the camera you have,basically they just add another few small gimmicks into the camera and then charge a much higher price.

As you have mentioned they are light cameras and the build quality is pretty good although alot more plastic is being used instead of say alloy or aluminium or as you folks across the pond call it some other variation :rofl:

Will update with some pictures in the next few week :thumbup:

Hey Mega,
sorry to hear your wife has been ill,, hope she gets well very soon....
I think the D 3300 has more MPs and better for movies.
They are a simple light weight camera...
From what I have read, stay out of AUTO, go with P,A,S modes...
I have a video on the D 3100, and that guy takes you thru the set up, that's a big help...
I was just after its extra lens, the 55 to 300 zoom,, but watched the DVD and played
with the little d 3100...
Good luck with your D 3300....And hopes your wife gets well very soon..
BJ