Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Ron

gear box

Did you know that horse poop will grow silver dimes? Yup it's true. I was out yesterday and came across a pile of horse apples that was just left at the fairgrounds. I raised the coil up so not to get my coil dirty and right over the top it sounded off. After kicking the poo away and digging a plug, out comes a 1946 Rosie. I guess you dig em where you find em.
Good luck Gary

Gary,I'm disappointed, with the price of hay and grain, horse manure should grow gold dollars.Anyway nice find.LOL sometimes we all have to shovel or dig through manure.Thanks Ron