Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Steve N BIa how can i become a honorary "PARK PIRATE RAIDER"

coastwise

Spent 2 hours is the park monday after noon n had a nice diggin day, all was junk except the small heart n its .925

yup ur right i hunted the park today tuesday i stsnd corrected,thank you my scallywagg pirate friend

coastwise

Joe

hey i do parks alot, this one is bout 5 miles from home don't take much gas for that run. i do this park bout 2 tymes a week, lots a people play there. Capt'n awwwwwwwwwww u make me blush,thank you thank you for ur kindness

coastwise

Joe

Ace 250 was singing again

since I have :detecting: over there. Used to go over and hook up with old Norm but since he decided to go up and be the Hunt Master for God I have been over there only a few times since. Just never was the same. I only got to hunt with him off and on but we always had fun. I can still see him bobbing around in the surf when he got hit with one of those #5 count waves. :rofl: . He was a trip and taught me a lot about beach hunting. Think I am going to get a Excal 1000 to go with my old CZ20 and head over to Fl. to see the kids and when I get back will head over to Galveston. Used to hunt over there all the time. It is a 3 hour drive for me though so I got to hit those tides just right. Makes for a long day. Oh I forgot I am retired now so I got all the time in the world and that is real nice. May All Your Days Be Filled With GOLD Keep on :detecting: . Jerry aka Tinfoil