Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey, Treasurefiend!

You posted last month about the True Temper Planters Buddy digging tool you found. I was in Home Depot earlier this week and saw it and bought one. I had a chance to use it this weekend. I love it! Thanks for the tip! Now I won't have to use my K-Bar anymore. Kinda like that knife and don't want to damage it. You also mentioned you didn't have a pouch. I went to my local sportsmans store and found a pouch made for skeet shooters. It's called Broken Birds by Browning. It has a main pouch that is nylon mesh and has a zipper on the botton that is handy for putting the trash targets in. Just hold over the garbage can and unzip it. There are two smaller outside pockets with velcro flaps that I put the good stuff in. You might check it out if you haven't found anything yet. There was a pocket for holding choke tubes that was in the way, but I just removed it by cutting the threads.

oh, nice, Yea I love my digger, and I will go and get one of those shell holders. I am still using a ziploc bag in my pocket:rofl:, Thanks for the info:thumbup:

I went to walmart hoping to buy on of those diggers and they did not carry them even though you can buy them at walmart.com, go figure!

hey I just checked and I can order it online for $14.86 at walmart.com and have it shipped to my home store, I might have to do that!

yea, I saw that, I happend to be in home depot, and they had them in stock, I looked on line and they don't make any mention of carring it. So I got one and saved on the shipping.

Glad to se you post.

God bless!

Mike

it was just under $15

I paid a little over $13.00 for it here (Des Moines), same for the hunting pouch. I hope to wear both of them out! Not gonna be possible with the digger, it's really well built.

Thanks! Been around for awhile but haven't had much to say. Winter really drags me down. Can't imagine living where you live. Winter must be longer?

Thought you might have been here before. Winter is done here! :)

here is that pouch he talked about in the first post
http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/PROD/A-02-G-10/121061

That's the one, except that mine has two pockets on the front of the big pocket. One of them is about 6" long and the other 3" long. Both have velcro flaps. I like the mesh on the big pocket. The dirt falls out.