Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey! :wave:

TreasureDigger

Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I last posted but I wanted to take a minute to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season! I hope you are able to be a blessing to others this season, and I pray that all of you will be blessed as well. There's a song that keeps coming to mind, it's A BABY CHANGES EVERYTHING, by Faith Hill. I know that I am forever changed because of the Baby who came into this world, who grew into the Man that bled and died for me on a cross at Calvary! Thank GOD for sending His Son in the form of a precious baby that was also the King of Kings! My favorite words in that song are:

"My whole life has turned around
I was lost but now I'm found
A baby changes everything, yeah
A baby changes everything"

And that reminds me of another favorite song

"Forever changed! I'm forever changed!
All things are brand new!
I tell you it's true, I'm not the same!
For He changed the heart of me
He changed my eternal destiny.
Old things passed away
Thank God for the day
My forever changed!"

Doesn't look like there has been a lot of posting since the last time I dropped in. Has anyone heard from Ma? Hope y'all are able to be out digging. I haven't been able to do any detecting for quite some time. Maybe that will change.

Blessings,
Lisa (in Alabama)

Good to see you again. Liz and I think of you every time we see a Alabama sticker or decal on a car here. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas too.

I stay in touch with ma. She is about the same. If you look down a little ways we have a new gal from GA named Lisa who stopped by. Glad you stopped by.

I will check my Southern neighbor out, Mike! Thanks for the heads up. I kept thinking I'd hear from you during the game yesterday - just to see if I was still breathing. I know how you like to pick on me during the games. lol

Hey Travis! It's been a little while, but Liz and I will sometimes text, message of fb each other. It's about time we hit each other up. Yeah, I always think of y'all when Kentucky is on TV or I'm checking out the scores.

Merry Christmas Lisa!
It's good to see you posting again & my prayers are with you & your family, in this holiday season & throughout the coming new year. May our gracious Heavenly Father bless you & yours with your every need.