Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hey ya'll...just an update,,,,,,,,,,,,,

charliediller

Never thought i would be just a drop in,,,causa time constraints..While everybody else is hunting,,dernnit,I opened a likker store,,oh well 6 days a week,10 plus hrs a day,,tween hauling hooch and etc... Did try to help an old customer find a classring he shed while offloading trash outa his p/up last sunday,,No luck,,lotta melted cans,,Large brushpile,, even scanned w/ sunray probe to try to get away from the melt,,Then as part of the deal,,we went to where his great gramps house was,one of the first nc planters to move into central alabama,,,Relic hunters dream,,open plowed fields and garden site,,,,Saw on top, flat cast copper button,i figure early 1800's ,,gave it to him,,,4 th target 54 rosie,,lotsa small valves,, brass from paper shells..could only hunt an hour or less,,There has to be Reales or better there,,,seeya,,,cs

you spend all your time running over possums. Didn't know if u were dead or what...but what can I say I havn't called you either...can't go on like that we were friends that is until you met me....

now you know i tried to call ya,,,And no,,I dont sell what I make in the store,,duh huh,,glad to hear from ya will call on the 25cents a minute cell,,,,Only one good buck eating in the yard,,didnt kill nobody or nuthing this winter,,,Aint dressed without the 380 Keltech in my pocket,,oh well ,,goes wif th likker store business,,,need any stuff detecting wise just holller.,,, love to edith,,,,charlie dern what happened to free time??????/,,,,,,,cs

driving the 3 miles home some butts were tailgating me,,47 mph ,,,and as you can figure a middle of nowhere road,,well topped a lil rise and lo and behold,,,,great old big diller square in my lane,,well u know me, and the likker store is named "Dusty Diller".I made left lane brake swerve evasive maneuvers,,,,Dont know whether they banged him or not,but between not hitting me and seeing something at 15 feet at 50 mph that coulda been apiece of firewood,,,I got some respectfull foollowing distance,,Hope he jumped thru their radiator,,,oh well,,,,cs(still laffing} hope th diller is ok