Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey you AZ folks

Allen in MT

I see watching the news that you got a little moisture in the Phoenix area, Was it wide spread and is it enough to help the gullies in the hills, you'd think with gully washers like that it would open up some new detecting ground. Hope you stayed dry.
Allen in MT

Hello Allen,

It has been spotty where these storms hit and imagine that it has moved some material around , went to some club claims Sat. and the road getting there showed major water moving material but the claims didn't look like they received anything . I made the news Tues. night after chasing a storm on the way to one of the lakes and the road washed out just after driving over it , I was taking pics. of it when the news chopper came over and was taking video of the sheriff blocking the road where the washout was at.
IMGP16681.jpg

IMGP16741.jpg