Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HF 9x5 coil charging

Waterdog

I put the coil on charge with the charging clip, but the light stays on and will not blink so I do not know when the charge cycle is complete. Has the coil gone bad ?

The light stays on steady until charging is complete. Then it will blink off and on every 2 or three seconds.

Jeff

The HF coils have a much larger capacity battery so 5 hours is not unusual. You can stop charging it anytime and check the battery level for the coil on the remote.

Your fine, Speed of charge will be affected by the usb charge level. I leave mine on charge overnight all the time zero issues. Get out there

Check to see if the charging clip is seated properly. Sometimes when mine is clipped improperly it starts to act up.

Did you find out what the problem was? I had the same problem charging the original 9" coil. Come to find out the contacts on the charging clip had worn down.

El