Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi, all. I’m getting finally better!

Steve 1280x user

I’m FINALLY FEELING BETTER. This type 2 diabetes I’m dealing with has really been givin’ me a run for my money. I’ve had to TOTALLY ‘overhaul’ my eating habits; my blood sugar was near 400, because of my ‘fast food’ diet, been feeling world class sick. After 2 back to back series of all kinds of tests, my Dr. told me ‘everything is normal, it’s your crappy diet that’s making you ill’. So: I have had to change my eating habits, 75-90% of what I was eating is totally wrong for a diabetic: Fast food, pizza, dairy products, etc…….Already I’m feeling a difference: My blood sugar this morning was under 300 for the first time in almost a month. I’m losing weight, down below 240Lbs. now, I started at 287, more than a year ago. God is SOOOOOO GOOD, we’re having an outdoor service/ cookout/ picnic at our Church tomorrow (Yep, I’m taking my own food!)……..SWEET!:love::fisher::thumbup:

My Dad had only one wall plaque that I can remember: Dear God grant me good health and I can surely handle all the rest.
I knew at an early age when I stopped and read that on the way out the door there was a lot of meaning to that statement.
As with the passage of time the meaning seems to grow with meaning.

Leatherneck
Semper fidelis