Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi all in america

doindadiggin

[ i would like to say hi to you all as i have been reading your posts for years now and deceided to log in and join you guys ,as i am in australia on the sunshine coast qld i want to show you all some of my finds, i have 5 detectors ,a sovereign xs ,an explorer x s a whites pi, also a real old job from the early 50,s its great to read your posts and the good stuff you find ,it seems that rings are the go over there as your coins dont have high denominations ,like ours we have a one dollar and a two dollar coin which makes going detecting worth the effort, recently we had a mini cyclone and all our beaches up here were washed away boy did i clean up,terry in oz

My husband and I got started here in California in 1972! We're thinking about cashing in all of our stuff, due to the high prices.... what is the thinking in Australia. Are they going higher?

It's good to hear of other folks that have been so successful. That keeps us all goin around here. Tell us a little more about yourself.

That is some right-fine stuff you displayed for us. How long have you been at this game? Welcome aboard. We look forward to hearing from another pirate from down-under.

aj

Well to answer some of your questions that collection of rings is the ones i have been allowed to keep mum [the wife]has all the good ones. i have been detecting for around 10 years at a place called Byron bay a real pretty spot on the north coast of new south wales ,but have moved further north into Queensland next state north, i have used all kinds of detectors my first was a tesoro cutlass then a minelab ft16000 then a sovereign , some of those rings came from washed out beaches and some from just normal wet-dry sand hunting the coin with the diamonds came from a big washaway two years back after around 15ft of sand went i got so many coins during that time i had to stop as my wrist gave up literally hundreds of coins . as i said in my previous post when we[Aussies] find coins a lot will be one and two dollar coins so it is not unusual to come home with around $20-$30 dollars and maybe a good ring. i have some shots of our last washaway but the pic is too big and i dont know how to shrink it??? terry

The Canadians have the same deal Loonies $1 and Doubloonies$2 Coins. It doesn't add as much to the take in Canada as it does in OZ, probably because we Canucks are tighter fisted.:crylol: Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

BDA:canadaflag::cool:

n/t

Very impressive!

I have not found that much in over 15 years of detecting off and on.
And certainly not the value you have!

LOL I need a bus ticket!