Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi all. New to forums, not detecting. Have question.

8reals

Been detecting for some time now and felt it was time to get out from under my rock and say hi.

I am thinking of dumping my Explorer and getting a Tesoro or shadow. I coin hunt mostly. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Larry L.
(AKA)8reals

Hello Larry and welcome ! What can I say except the Tesoro Tejon is a coin magnet, the Vaquero is great too. If you don't want to do the GB thing then the Cibola is super too. CU later Larry and have fun here. God Bless.

Wirechief, CET
:usaflag::tesoro::tesoro::tesoro::detecting:

Thanks and hello. I was thinking of either the Tejon or X-5. How is it to learn the Tejon?

Thanks,
8reals.

Hello Larry:
Having had a Tejon now for a yr. Have used all major brands of coin
hunting detectors. The tejon is by far the best coin detector I have
used. I am 67 yrs young and hunt three to four hrs a day. and the lite-ness is the most. Yesterday here in kansas was a grrrrrat day.
in four hrs of hunting a privet yard I found.
1-IKE-doller
1- 1942 half Very Easy to learn and Balance.
1- Kennady half
7- qts
14-dimes clad
47- pennys
2- wheat 1911 d - 1919 d
Dog tags 37-45 Iola, ks
3- tr- token,s Iola, LaHarpe and Ottawa, Ks

Hi Larry, the Tejon is easy to learn and operate. I don't know if you are into ground balancing instruments but it is an easy procedure. I also highly recommend the Tejon. I hope this is helpful and CU later Larry.

Wirechief, CET
John's Detectors:usaflag::tesoro::tesoro::tesoro::detecting:

Thanks, seems like I am getting more positive feedback about the Tejon than the X-5. What does a good used one sell for? I never see either for sale much.

8reals.

Larry
I saw one in Kansas city at Clevengers
detector sales for $449.00 Not a bad price considering the detector
was not used that much. Look in lost treasure mag for address.